As a life-long technology enthusiast, I seek to help others identify their goals and achieve them. With three specialties in information science, business administration, and change leadership I am exceptionally qualified to understand clients stated and unstated needs.
Quick learning and an exhaustive knowledge of the product I represent allows me to translate those needs into a working solution. Finally, understanding that real change is often difficult, I work to ensure that customer embraces the change, and utilize the systems. This makes for happy clients and better customer retention.
Sales Engineer | Innography | 2012 – 2013
- Develop & deliver customized web-baed demonstrations, proof-of-concept-studies, and sample reports
- Articulate return-on-investment scenarios
- Drive product enhancements based on prospect feedback
- Assist Product Advistory Team with market research, mockups & user testing
- Identify feasibility of new products
Customer Success Manager | Innography | 2011 – 2012
- Support and Train Clients
- Provide research and consulting services to diverse client group: petrochemicals, semiconductors, etc.
- Develop accounts and identify expansion opportunities
- Engage busy users with new insights & analyses
- Deliver tools for visualizing customer utilization/satisfaction
- Communicate and prioritize customer feature requests with Product Manager
Customer Success Manager | Manticore Technology | 2010 – 2011
- Provide extensive pre-sales engineering
- Exceed customer retention targets
- Completely redesigned the on-boarding and support processes
- Launched a new customer portal with rewritten documentation
- Lead a team of Customer Success Managers & Associates
Technology Consultant | Boston College | 2005 – 2009
- Researched and implemented cost saving measures
- Trained staff and users to work with various software and systems
- Provided Tier 3 support to over 400 clients
Technology Assistant | Boston College | 2002-2005
- Supported a mix of over one-hundred professors, staff, and graduate students in various technical roles.
- Managed digital archives.
- Redesigned the department websites.
- Reduced costs by moving almost all department materials online.
- Trained users in a variety of desktop software and SaaS.
Master of Business Administration, Boston College, 2009
Leadership for Change certificate program, 2009
B.S., Management Information Science, Boston College, 2005
- »Public Speaking & Product Demonstration
- »Online Training & Account Management
- »Gathering User & Functional requirements
- »Statistical Analysis
- »Help Desk Software: HP OpenView (Service Center), Service Cloud, Zendesk, etc.
- »Salesforce Administration
- »Marketing Automation Platforms (MAPs): Manticore Technology, Eloqua, & Marketo
- »Mass Marketing, Email Service Providers (ESPs): Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, Vertical Response, etc.
- Internet Advertising: Dart (DFA), Google AdWords
- »SQL, Shell scripting